Sunday, January 26, 2014

Mawa (Khoya) Burfi With Ricotta Cheese

Preparation Time - 2 Min                                      Cooking Time - 7 Min

This easy and quick recipe makes 12 big size burfi.

Ingredients:


Ricotta cheese - 1 Cup

Milk Powder - 1 Cup

Sugar - 1 Cup 

Cardamom powder - 1/4 Tsp

Crushed Almonds or Pistachios - 2 Tsp

Ghee - Few drops to grease

Method :


1) In a microwave safe bowl mix ricotta cheese,milk powder and sugar.

2) Put this bowl in microwave for 2 mins.

3) Take it out mix well and put in microwave again for 2 mins. Be careful mixture will be very hot.

4) Take it out, add cardamom powder mix well and put in microwave again for 1 min. Do not put in microwave for more than 1 min after this point else mixture may get burnt. 

5)  Take it out, mix well put in microwave again for 1 min.

6) Take it out mix well and put in grease plate in square shape.

7) Garnish with almonds or pistachios and let it cool for 30 mins. Cut in your favorite shape and serve.

Mawa(Khoya) Burfi With Ricotta Cheese



1 comment:

  1. Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after looking at many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm certainly happy I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back
    often!

    ReplyDelete